Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
In as little as 48 hours, mold or microbial growth can quickly become a problem in your home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line. Mold or microbial growth can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. SERVPRO of Broomfield/NW Adams County has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold or microbial growth problem. Often times people think that mold or microbial growth can be cleaned up with bleach or simply wiped off, but that's not going to properly eliminate the issue.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (303) 452-9900
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Broomfield / NW Adams County for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Broomfield / NW Adams County has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Mckay Landing
- Federal Plaza
- Federal Heights